Impact100 Global Veterans awards grants to nonprofits in our community that address the focus area stipulated in our Eligibility Criteria.
Eligible nonprofits may submit a Letter of Intent to apply for grant funding of up to $100,000. We recommend reading our eligibility criteria before proceeding.
Community Investment Review Committee (CIRC) review and score Letters of Intent based on 4 criteria before selecting a subset of organizations to complete a full grant application:
- Overall mission and vision of the organization
- Meeting unique needs in the community
- Proposed use of grant dollars
- Shows clear programming specific to the focus area identified each year.
May-June 1, 2024: Open Call for Letter of Intent Submissions
June 1, 2024: Letter of Intent Submissions Close
June: Grant Writing Workshop
Jun-Aug: Grant Applications Open for Selected Organizations
Aug-Sep: Grant Review and Site Visits
Oct: Voting and Awardees Announced
No data was found
All stages of the grant review process
are conducted entirely by current
members of Impact100 Global
Arts & Culture
Cultural programs, participation in the arts, arts education.
Educational opportunities for children and/or adults, especially those that address lingering educational disparities affecting our community.
Conservation and preservation of natural resources; environmental justice; parks and recreation; agricultural sustainability; environmental education and climate action.
Strengthening and enhancing the lives of children and families, including seniors.
Health & Wellness
Improvements of people's mental and/or physical well-being.
The Grants Committee ultimately
selects two to three finalists to
compete for the $100,000 grant at our
- Defined as a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations serving the 50 United States and its territories
- In possession of at least three full years (36 months) of independently prepared, audited, or reviewed financial statements